TAX SALE WILL BE TUESDAY, MAY 16TH AT 10:00 on the 3rd floor of the Administration Building.
TAX SALE RULES/REGULATIONS FOR 2023
1. If a person is delinquent on their property tax, that person will NOT be allowed to register for tax sale.
2. Registrations will be May 8th - May 15th. NO registrations will be allowed on the day of the tax sale.
3. If the tax sale bidder wins multiple parcels, all must be paid for, or bidder will receive none.
4. If a person wins a bid on first day of sale but does not come back to pay for that property, they will NOT be allowed to return second sale day. Also, they will not be able to register for next year's tax sale.
5. To receive your $100 registration fee back if you didn't win bid, you MUST produce the receipt. Registration fees will NOT be refunded until Monday, May 22nd. If a receipt is not produced, a check will be mailed to you a week later.
6. Tax sale registration form MUST be completed EXACTLY how the name will appear on the tax sale certificate. NO changes will be allowed once the form has been turned in.
7. Property owners will have 5 working days from the tax sale date to pay their property tax to prevent the winning bidder from taking over ownership
Tax List Page 1
Tax List Page 2